About This Project
We were contacted by the owners of A Georgian property nestled in the Northumberland countryside. They wanted specialists in Georgian interior design so as to ensure that the house was remodelled and modernised but whilst retaining its key Georgian features and proportions. Contact us at email@example.com if you’d like some advice on your Georgian home.
We introduced the architects, who we then worked closely with to deliver a re-modelled and extended layout that delivered the scope and scale for a truly stunning family home. Here are a few numbers that show just what it takes to deliver a project of this magnitude;
- 2 clients; him and her – we understand that couples can have different approaches which we need to listen to and incorporate into our designs
- 30 years – the length of time since the property had last been refurbished
- 5 designers – projects of this scale need a lot of manpower and we’re fortunate to have it
- 1 full-time project manager – nothing gets done well, right or on budget without meticulous project management, coaxing, problem solving and planning. Our project management team handled the implementation all the way
- 2 FF&E maestros – As we specified and procured all elements in all of the rooms, our team of experts liaised with the multitude of suppliers to confirm, order, arrange delivery and brief the installing trades on 257 orders in all
- 19 trades – from joiners to tilers, kitchen companies to specialist stone masons, we worked with a huge array of specialists to get the job done. We’re still friends with all of them.
- 440 – the number of different suppliers we used to source all the items in the house. It’s taken us since 2009 to build up that resource that is all directed at Georgian homes and hotels – our specialism
- 18 – the number of months it took from initial briefing to full handover