Etons of Bath is the foremost hand made-made curtain and blind specialist in the South West.
Based at our workroom in Walcot Street in Bath, our team of specialist seamstresses, fitters and fabric experts provide the following services:
- Huge fabric library (some say it’s the largest collection west of Chelsea harbour!)
- Stockists of leading brands such as Pierre Frey, Cole & Son, Romo, Andrew Martin, Designers Guild, Nobilis, Colefax & Fowler, Kravet, Osbourne & Little, Evitavonni, Zimmer & Rohde, Sahco, Casamance, Lelievre, Travers, Jane Churchill, Ralph Lauren, Mulberry, Barnaby Gates, Lewis & Wood and many more…
- Sample ordering service so you can see how it fits in your own home
- Advice on curtain and blind styles
- Samples and examples of different poles, finials and tie backs
- Hand-made curtains and blinds made on the premises by experts
- Upholstery for chairs, benches, window seats, cushions, benches, lampshades and anything else you need
- Specialist advice on window dressings for Georgian windows, sash windows and period buildings
- Specialists in long drop curtains for large Georgian sash windows
- Expert fitters to ensure curtains hang well and adjust to the shape and size of your walls
- Advice and provision of shutters, modesty blinds, black out curtains and other services to suit your needs
- Fast turnaround service
So, if you need help on fabric choice, curtains, blinds or upholstery contact Jess Lee at Etons of Bath on 01225 639002, email her at jess @ etonsofbath.com or visit our fabric library at 108 Walcot Street, Bath BA1 5BG.